I love these boots. I got them maybe 5 or 6 years ago, on a whim, in Nordstrom’s. Honestly, they aren’t the nicest or even the best quality boots that I own, but they are my favorite.
A little bit about them-
- They carried me through college as I wandered around campus and pretended like I was interested in class.
- They went with me on all of my travels, across 3 continents.
- They’re constantly tearing and wearing. I can’t even wear them in the rain anymore.
- One zipper broke while I was in Munich.
- I had to get them repaired in Paris.
- And again in America.
- I will be very sad the day I have to get rid of them.