If I had to take a guess, I would say most people would describe themselves as “a work in progress”. I’m no different. While I like to believe I’m a fairly well adjusted person, there are a few things that are filed under my “needs improvement” list. “Make more lists” is also something I need to work on as I’m always forgetting things. So without further ado, here is a list of a few things I do that I probably shouldn’t..
- I keep my dressers wildly disorganized.
- I eat out way more often than I should.
- I don’t have a go-to hair care routine.
- Or a skin care routine.
- I go to work with messy bed head more often than not.
- I spend way too many working hours on Buzzfeed.
- I’m constantly misplacing everything.
- Big things (getting my purse stolen) don’t seem to bother me as much as the little things (forgetting to buy milk) which drive me mad.
- I don’t take nearly enough photos.