I’ve been nominated by the always wonderful L at thoughtsandthings1 who blogs a melange of favorites, advice, and more personal matters beautifully. Thanks lady! Please check out her blog as it really is worth it!!
- You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
- You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
- You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
- You must let the people know you’ve nominated them.
- You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin (I don’t actually think I have this. If I don’t even know how should you know? Some rules are meant to be broken, right?)
Without further ado..
7 Facts About Me:
1) While I’m generally fond of all animals, I have a special place in my heart for cats. I desperately want to get my hands on a black and white one and name him Poirot.
2) I’m a pretty avid videogamer. As in I play video games. Not particularly well, but I’ve been enjoying console games my whole life.
3) I love reading and am constantly on the hunt for new books. If you ever read something and love it, please pass it my way!
4) I’m a sucker for a cinched waist. My body is a typical hourglass so I find a cinched waist and fuller skirt the most flattering.
5) One of my go to shows is Parks and Recreation. My friends say I’m an April Ludgate though I secretly wish I was a Leslie Knope.
6) I prefer to eat with chopsticks. In Korea, you’re given a chopsticks and spoon (to use like a knife). I enjoy this and do it at home as well.
7) I prefer the new Taylor Swift to the old Taylor Swift in terms of music and style. (This is a terrible fact. I just ran out of things to say)
Queen Beady – She has a killer fashion sense. From girly dresses to fierce prints, she owns it all.
Bourbon and Blueberries – If you’re not hungry by the time you’re through looking at her photos, there’s something wrong with you. Mouth. Watering.
Robo Heartbeat – I’ve been following her blog since forever, and she feeds my geek soul with her well thought out and detailed blog entries. She’s awesome!
With Love From Opal – She writes elegantly and honestly about some very important topics. Very inspiring.
The Kittchen – Another blog I’ve been following for ages. She always posts easy and delicious recipes. They’re definitely worth trying!!
Ladies, I nominated you because I truly enjoy reading your blogs! It’s not necessary to respond, but I thought I’d share the love! Happy Hump Day. 🙂